· High Volume Bow and Rocker - With a raised bow height the X-Sled is able to handle tethers in swift water whilst reducing the risk of the bow diving when loaded. The increased volume maintains stability when occupied by a casualty or rescuer.
· Inflation and over pressure valves - Leafield valves are used and are widely recognised as world leaders in valve manufacturing. Our valves all work with boat inflation kits.
· Low profile grab handles - Fitted with 15 low profile grab handles, aiding team carries and in-water casualty management.
· 6" Airdeck hull - Using our factories world leading knowledge in stand up paddle board manufacturing we can offer inflatable hulls that match that superb shape, stiffness and form.
· 3 Chambers - The sled is built with 3 separate inflatable chambers, providing added security should one of the chamber become compromised.
· Reinforced hull - A additional fabric strake is added to the hull to increase durability in service.
· 3 Person craft - The X-Sled has been designed to carry 2 rescuers and 1 casualty. Although the sled will float up-to 5 people successfully this does affect its use in turbulent water.
Length - 355cm
Width - 122 cm.
Tube width - 24cm
Floor Thickness - 150mm (6")
Bow Rise - 54cm
Swift Water Capacity - 3 people - 350kg - 5 People on Calm Water
Weight - 28 kg
Propulsion - Kayak or Canoe Style Paddles